Friday, May 30, 2014

Kidz Bop 25 Review!





Hey all!  The older kids are doing their own review today.  This time its of the latest installment of Kidz Bop on CD.  You can buy this CD today on Amazon.com


About the CD: KIDZ BOP is the most-popular and recognized music product in the U.S. for kids aged 5-12, featuring today's most popular songs, sung by kids for kids. KIDZ BOP celebrates the unique, authentic voice of kids across the entire brand - through music, videos, the popular website www.KIDZBOP.com, the KIDZ BOP LIVE concert tour, KIDZ BOP TV and the national Be a KIDZ BOP Star talent competition.

Anya's Review: (Age 10)
I loved Kids Bop, because it uses kids instead of grown ups and kids are more creative with their voices.  I loved that Kids Bop has all the hit songs...all my favorite songs.  My favorite song on this CD was safe and sound and I like that song, because it sounds a lot different than the song that is acutally sung and that its sung by a lot of kids.   I have noticed that Kids Bop has always put only hit songs that have been put on the radio and kids like these songs..its not like just grown ups like these songs, kids like these.  It has my brothers favorite songs and mine..about every song on the CD I love.


Baz's Review: (Age 11)
There are songs on here that I like from the radio, but I don't necessarily like the people that sing the songs, but when kids sing it I like it better, like Wrecking Ball.  I like that it names all the kids that sing the songs.  I like a lot of them including the Fox, Royals and Roar. 


Tracklisting:
1. Roar
2. Best Song Ever
3. Clarity
4. Wrecking Ball
5. Treasure
6. Royals
7. Applause
8. Wake Me Up
9. Love Somebody
10. Still Into You
11. I Need Your Love
12. Cups
13. Safe and Sound
14. Cruise
15. Summertime Sadness
16. The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?

No comments:

Post a Comment